SCHEDULED & ROUTED DELIVERY
QCS Logistics’ Scheduled and Routed Delivery services provide economical and reliable courier solutions for customers with ongoing delivery needs to one or multiple destinations. Our professionally trained staff utilizes the latest technology to achieve high service standards, consistent on-time delivery and efficient pricing.
We have a modern and varied fleet–from vans to 24 ft. box trucks–and offer scheduled and routed deliveries throughout Louisiana, including the New Orleans and Baton Rouge Metro areas, Alexandria, Lafayette, Monroe, Shreveport and Lake Charles. For out of town deliveries, we maintain the proper licenses required by the US Department of Transportation to provide interstate service.
Our Scheduled & Routed Delivery services include:
- Recurring daily or weekly delivery
- Periodic, recurring delivery based on a specific date of the month
- Timely, hassle-free deliveries to multiple locations
- Dedicated out of town delivery available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- TSA certified and STA approved drivers for transportation to and from both MSY (New Orleans, LA) and BTR (Baton Rouge, LA) to ensure security and proper handling of all Sensitive Security Information (SSI)
Liberty Bank & Trust: QCS operates a daily scheduled route transporting supplies, mail and other classified documents to multiple Liberty Bank locations. Due to the sensitive nature of these items, QCS deployed a dedicated route that ensures committed delivery times and added security to meet compliance regulations.
Sagenex Labs: Our customer required daily pickups from several locations throughout southeastern Louisiana. Each pickup could not be made until after 9 p.m. and delivered to its lab by 2 a.m. QCS created a cost-effective, multi-route solution that not only exceeded our client’s delivery schedule, but also incorporates a temperature-control solution for frozen specimens.