In addition to its reputation as one of the premier on demand delivery companies in the region, QCS is a bonded New Orleans freight shipping and truckload service provider. QCS offers freight and trucking services for a range of customers, reliably fulfilling clients’ Less than Truckload (LTL) and Full Truckload (FTL) delivery needs throughout Louisiana and the Gulf Coast.
We have the ability to transport your shipments via our expansive fleet of vehicles that range from cargo vans to 16’ and 24’ box trucks. No matter how large or last minute your needs may be, QCS can satisfy most any freight delivery request.
Our Freight Delivery services include:
- Local freight delivery
- Same day New Orleans courier
- Recurring freight deliveries
- Retail delivery services
- Dock to dock
- High volume distribution
- Trade shows/conventions
- Medical equipment/supplies
- Commercial appliances
- Lift gate
- Two man
- Residential pick up from distribution centers
- OSD reporting (overages/shortages/damages)
- Cross docking
- Bulk sorting
- Consolidate shipments for order fulfillment
- Accurate documentation for chain of custody
- Pick and pack
- Critical parts programs
- Efficient routing (we can create efficient routing solutions or follow yours)
- Emergency Response (MRE’s, water, generators, etc.)
- Receiving shipments and deliveries
Thriftbooks.com: QCS was chosen by this national book reseller to pick-up and deliver pallets of books from local libraries to its regional distribution center. We worked closely with our customer to establish early morning pickups that did not interrupt the libraries’ quiet atmosphere and created a cost-effective route solution to deliver the freight within two days.
Kongsberg Maritime: Kongsberg Maritime has relied upon QCS’ freight delivery services to get critical parts to its customers in the maritime industry. In many instances, these products have to be delivered at a specific time to keep an assembly line operating.